Familia Spiritus Index du Forum
Familia Spiritus
From ashes we'll raise again

Familia Spiritus Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Actualité 
Félicitation à notre nouveau papa, Sora!!!

:: Willie Nelson-Poncho ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Familia Spiritus Index du Forum -> Salon -> floododrome
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
margerre

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 22:59 (2016)    Sujet du message: Willie Nelson-Poncho Répondre en citant

Willie Nelson-Poncho > bit.ly/1TLLfJS

The...song's...production...enhances...its...power;...it...is...polished...without...becoming...slick...(note...Nelson's...double-tracked...guitar...solo),...and...there's...power...in...reserve...--...in...the...wrong...hands,...this...could...easily...have...become...a...bombastic,...over...the...top...performanceHaggard..(who..toured..with..Dylan..in..2005)..thinks..Dylan..was..talking..about..the..Merle..Haggard..of..the..Sixties..—the..guy..who..took..shots..at..hippies,..weed..and..premarital..sex..in..1969's.."Okie..From..Muskogee.".."I..didn't..misunderstand..Bob,"..says..Haggard"I..think..I..had..the..wrong..angle."..By..now,..Haggard..is..supposed..to..be..onstage;..his..son..has..been..extending..his..three-song..warm-up..set..for..several..minutes,..telling..the..crowd..his..father..will..be..out..soonThe.lack.of.respect.for.the.American.military.hurt.my.feelings.at.the.time^...Beviglia,...Jim...(30...April...2012)Door.gebruik.te.maken.van.Dailymotion,.geeft.u.toestemming.voor.onze.cookiesMembers..of..the..Western..Writers..of..America..chose..it..as..one..of..the..Top..100..Western..songs..of..all..time.[3]Wij.gebruiken.cookies.om.u.een.betere.online.ervaring.aan.te.bieden,.evenals.content.en.diensten.die.zijn.aangepast.op.uw.interessesSoon,...the...conversation...devolves...to...jokesChart.performance[edit]Track..Listing..Sample..Title/Composer..Performer..Time..Stream..1..Pancho..and..Lefty..Townes..Van..Zandt..Merle..Haggard../..Willie..Nelson..4:48..Spotify..2..It's..My..Lazy..Day..Smiley..Burnette..Merle..Haggard../..Willie..Nelson..2:51..Spotify..3..My..Mary..Jimmie..Davis../..Stuart..Hamblen..Merle..Haggard../..Willie..Nelson..3:16..Spotify..4..Half..a..Man..Willie..Nelson..Merle..Haggard../..Willie..Nelson..4:13..Spotify..5..Reasons..to..Quit..Merle..Haggard..Merle..Haggard../..Willie..Nelson..3:33..Spotify..6..No..Reason..to..Quit..Dean..Holloway..Merle..Haggard../..Willie..Nelson..3:16..Spotify..7..Still..Water..Runs..the..Deepest..Jesse..Ashlock..Merle..Haggard../..Willie..Nelson..2:45..Spotify..8..My..Life's..Been..a..Pleasure..Jesse..Ashlock..Merle..Haggard../..Willie..Nelson..3:24..Spotify..9..All..the..Soft..Places..to..Fall..Leona..Williams..Merle..Haggard../..Willie..Nelson..3:33..Spotify..10..Opportunity..to..Cry..Willie..Nelson..Merle..Haggard../..Willie..Nelson..3:58..Spotify..blue..highlight..denotes..track..pick..The.highlight.of.the.night,.however,.was.Willie's.duet.with.Bob.Dylan.on."Pancho.and.Lefty.".Backed.by.bassist.Don.Was,.drummer.Kenny.Aronoff,.keyboardist.Benmont.Tench.and.mandolinist.Marty.Stuart,.Nelson.and.Dylan.delivered.one.of.the.definitive.versions.of.the.1972.Townes.Van.Zandt.classic"It's..as..good..as..it..gets,..to..have..your..kids..up..there..playing,"..says..NelsonIt.came.through.me.and.it's.a.real.nice.song,.and.I.think,.I've.finally.found.out.what.it's.aboutRolling...Stone...Some...stories...are...just...better...to...watchNow..you..can..explore..all..our..covers,..and..read..full..articles..from..classic..issues..dating..back..to..our..1967..launch..in..our..brand-new..Cover..WallFor...more...information...please...read...our...Privacy...PolicyLater,.when.Annie.takes.a.photo.of.the.two.signing.the.guitars,.Nelson.grins.and.gives.the.camera.the.finger00:0000:0000:00::.Willie.Nelson.And.Merle.Haggard.-.Pancho.And.Lefty.Opnieuw.postenLike.door.ladyboily.Volgen.10.35.123.views.TweetInschrijven...Uw...selectie...Categorieen...Alle...categorien...Kanaal...suggesties...Retrieved.5.June.2012Discography...Browser...previous...next...Stream...or...buy...on:...Release...Date...1983...Duration...35:37...Genre...Country...Pop/Rock...Styles...Outlaw...Country...Progressive...Country...Traditional...Country...Bakersfield...Sound...Western...Swing...Honky...Tonk...Truck...Driving...Country...Submit...Corrections...Album...Moods...Plaintive...Poignant...Amiable/Good-Natured...Bittersweet...Earnest...Earthy...Sentimental...Willie...Nelson.../...Merle...Haggard...Pancho...&...Lefty...AllMusic...Rating...8...User...Ratings...(0)...Your...Rating...Overview...↓...User...Reviews...↓...Credits...↓...Awards...↓...Releases...↓...Similar...Albums...↓...Share...this...page...facebook...twitter...google+...AllMusic...Review...by...Martin...Monkman...On...Pancho...&...Lefty,...their...first...album...together,...Merle...Haggard...and...Willie...Nelson...managed...a...rare...feat:...an...album...by...two...legends...that...lives...up...to,...and...at...one...point...exceeds,...expectations"We'll..get..somebody..out..there..to..sell..them..tickets,"..Nelson..jokesFor..the..album..of..the..same..name..on..which..this..song..is..featured,..see..Pancho..&..Lefty..(album)There's.not.anyone.out.there.that.can.beat.him"Pancho...and...Lefty"...Song...by...Townes...Van...Zandt...from...the...album...The...Late...Great...Townes...Van...Zandt...Released...1972...Genre...Country...Length...3:40...Label...Tomato...Writer...Townes...Van...Zandt...Producer...Kevin...Eggers...Jack...Clement...The...Late...Great...Townes...Van...Zandt...track...listing..."Fraulein"...(7)..."Pancho...and...Lefty"...(8)..."If...I...Needed...You"...(9)..."He.hooks.it.all.up,.hits.the.plunger.and.blows.it.up"The..Top..100..Western..Songs"Ed...HeffelfingerLists...Summer...2016's...30...Must-See...Music...Festivals...By...Andy...Beta...10...Best...Beatles...Books...By...Colin...Fleming...10...Best...Zingers...from...Obama's...Final...White...House...Correspondents...Dinner...By...Matthew...Love...More...Culture...Lists......Galleries...Interviews...Videos...Drug...Legalization...LGBT...sports...Latest...Sports...Joe...Rogan...on...Conor...McGregor,...Floyd...Mayweather...and...His...UFC...Future...By...Stayton...Bonner...Shawn...Michaels...Is...a...Penguins...Fan...Now,...Thanks...to...the...'HBK...Line'...Magic...Johnson:...Prince...'Talked...So...Much...Trash'...on...the...Court...3...hours...ago...The...Joy...of...Steph:...Warriors...Get...Going,...Get...Even...Against...Thunder...1...day...ago...More...Sports...News......Feature...Big...Heads,...Bad...Boys...and...Bird:...How...Salem...Sportswear...Changed...the...Game...Forever...The...true...story...of...a...New...Hampshire...screenNothing...else...on...the...album...comes...close...to...the...majesty...of..."Pancho...and...Lefty."...That's...not...to...say...that...the...rest...is...not...good,...thoughThe.song.tells.of.Pancho's.death.and.implies.that.he.was.betrayed.by.his.associate.Lefty.who.was.paid.off.by.the.Mexican.federalesAmerican..Songwriter"It's...one...of...the...most...fantastic...things...in...the...world."...Did...he...and...Nelson...smoke...in...the...studio?..."Are...you...kidding...me?"...Haggard...says...with...a...laughIn.the.summer.of.2004.they.often.duetted.on."Heartland".(a.song.they.wrote.together.in.1993),.but.they.have.yet.to.tackle."Pancho.and.Lefty".again f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 22:59 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Familia Spiritus Index du Forum -> Salon -> floododrome Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006